On sleepovers, college parties and birthdays, Truth or Dare still is the most popular game ever. The only problem is: people run out of ideas for good dares pretty fast. Check out this list of dares for the next time you play Truth or Dare! 1. Get your wrists and legs tied together for 5 minutes This dare is especially evil if other dares have to be completed with tied hands afterwards. You can even tie different players together for added fun. 2. Go out and feed at least one cat in the neighborhood 3. Pin a coin against the wall with your nose for 3 min This dare is much harder than it sounds. Especially if your friends make you laugh in the meantime. 4. Act as if you are crying and describe your worst date Get creative and make some good drama. Let others have fun with your little scene! 5. Act like a dog and get out in the courtyard for 5 min Tail wagging, leg lifting, barking – your dog names it, you do it! 6. Ask the most beautiful person of the party for a kiss This is a very sweet dare. Whomever you ask will get this not-so-subtle compliment. But it’s still cute. Go get that kiss! 7. Go outside the next time you have to go to the toilet This one is...Read More
Month: April 2018
- Open Houses for FSBO Sellers
- Real Estate Agents and the Internet – How to Buy and Sell Real Estate Today
- Group Business Travelers Leaning More Toward Vacation Homes Vs Hotels
- Could California's New Anti-Deficiency Statute Hurt Short Sales?
- Direct Sales Team Vs Distributor – Which is Better For an International Market?
- Real Estate Agent Explains How Home finance loan Fees, Fascination and Calculator May well Enable – Nearby Data Office environment on
- Orange County Houses for Sale – 16401 Ardsley Huntington Seashore, California on
- 4 Bedroom three Tub three Motor vehicle Garage 2,603 sq ft – A Have to See! on
- What Would make Daily life in Auburn, California Incredible? on
- San Clemente Houses For Sale on