The first requirement in finding a buyer for a home is to make sure the pool of potential buyers know it is on the market. For FSBO sellers, holding an open house can help to get the word out to buyers. Open Houses Open houses are very effective at helping sell real estate in many parts of the country. Real estate agents use open houses constantly to generate interest in homes [and get new clients]. Should FSBO sellers (people who are selling their own homes) also use open houses to generate buyer interest? Yes, with one caveat. Location, Location, Location The cliché "location, location, location" applies to more than one aspect of real estate. Not only does it address issue issues, it also applies to open houses. First of all, the FSBO property needs to be located in an area where open houses work. This area offers to be in city, town and suburbs where the housing market is hot. Holding an open house usually works well where the following circumstances exist: 1. There is a good population base, 2. The home for sale can easily be seen by a lot of people, 3. There are more buyers than sellers, and 4. Properties sell rather fast in the area. Rural areas and areas in which sales are slow do not generally work very well. Perhaps worse, the FSBO seller...Read More
Month: January 2019
- Open Houses for FSBO Sellers
- Real Estate Agents and the Internet – How to Buy and Sell Real Estate Today
- Group Business Travelers Leaning More Toward Vacation Homes Vs Hotels
- Could California's New Anti-Deficiency Statute Hurt Short Sales?
- Direct Sales Team Vs Distributor – Which is Better For an International Market?
- Real Estate Agent Explains How Home finance loan Fees, Fascination and Calculator May well Enable – Nearby Data Office environment on
- Orange County Houses for Sale – 16401 Ardsley Huntington Seashore, California on
- 4 Bedroom three Tub three Motor vehicle Garage 2,603 sq ft – A Have to See! on
- What Would make Daily life in Auburn, California Incredible? on
- San Clemente Houses For Sale on